Do You Want To Change The Terms Of Your Family Order?

Do you want to make changes to the terms of your final divorce settlement? Under Florida Law, the terms that have been set regarding child support, child custody and alimony are legally binding. Violating any of them can lead to you being charged with contempt of court. Fortunately, these terms can be modified through the legal system.

Relationships and circumstances often change over time, affecting your ability to make payments for alimony or child support, or to care for your family. When circumstances have significantly changed, it is possible to have divorce terms changed through a process called modification.

At Zachary A. Vandyke, P.A., I am prepared to assist my clients with these complex cases. I am a skilled divorce lawyer who understands the emotional and difficult nature of the situation, and will do everything in my power to protect your rights in negotiations or court.

The types of post-divorce modifications that I can help with include:

  • Alimony modifications
  • Child support modifications
  • Child custody and visitation modifications

Reasons To File For A Modification

Whether you have relocated, have become unemployed, are earning less than before, or your former spouse is earning more, a wide variety of reasonable motives exists to file for a modification. I am able to provide a thorough review of your unique situation, give well-informed legal advice on the options available to you and build the strongest possible case in your favor for a modification to be granted.

While it is always best to achieve an agreement between both parents, I am fully prepared to represent your interests in a court of law if this is not possible. Schedule your free initial consultation today by calling my office at 850-851-0864 or sending me an email. Se Habla Español!