We Help You Prove The Premises Were Unsafe

In the state of Florida, property owners have a duty of care to make sure that their property is reasonably safe for individuals who are permitted to occupy it. Depending on what type of visitor is on the property — business invitee, licensee or even trespasser — a different duty of care is mandated.

When an owner fails to maintain safe premises, serious injuries can occur, and victims may seek to file a personal injury lawsuit against them through an area of law known as premises liability.

Common hazards on properties that cause injuries include, but are not limited to:

  • Uneven or slippery surfaces
  • Blocked walkways
  • Poorly maintained sidewalks
  • Falling objects
  • Nonexistent or inadequate security measures

Call 850-851-0864 or email us to schedule a free consultation. Se Habla Español!

What Are The Requirements Of A Premises Liability Case?

There are a variety of individuals or organizations that may be responsible for premises liability-related injuries from businesses and government municipalities to residential property owners.

In order to have a valid premises liability case, a victim must prove that a dangerous condition existed on the property, the owner either knew or should have known about the condition and failed to repair or give warning about it, and the individual was injured by the dangerous condition. However, even if a dangerous condition existed, individuals who enter another person's property are still required to exercise reasonable care and caution to protect themselves.

Our Attorney Will Fight For You. Learn More In A Free Consultation.

Have you or a loved one suffered injuries due to the negligence of a property owner in the Panama City, Fort Walton Beach, or Port Saint Joe area? It is important that they are held responsible for not keeping their premises reasonably safe and that you don't have to worry about the monetary damages that the injury has caused.

I am prepared to represent you and aggressively fight to help obtain the compensation that you are entitled to under the law. Call my office at 850-851-0864 or send me an email. Se Habla Español!