Se Habla Español
Call Now For A Free Consultation

Se Habla Español
Call Now For A Free Consultation

We Will Persevere

Accessible Legal Help For Everyday Issues

Civil litigation is a term that may be unfamiliar to most people. It means any type of law that is not criminal. So, if you are having a boundary dispute with your neighbor and need legal help, that is a civil litigation matter. If your contractor did not fulfill what was promised and you are not able to resolve it between the two of you, that is a civil litigation matter.

As the principal and founder of Zachary A. VanDyke, P.A., in Panama City, I have helped hundreds of people get fast, reliable and reasonable resolution to their dispute or legal issue over the past decade. Not sure if I can help? Call 850-641-8504, and ask for a free 30-minute consultation so that you can tell me about your issue and I can let you know what I can do to help.

Types Of Civil Litigation Matters I Assist With

Most believe that if we stay out of trouble, we will never have to engage an attorney. The truth is that, at some point, most of us will have to use the services of a lawyer. We may be getting married and wondering about a premarital agreement. We may be getting divorced, or we may have a different family issue that needs the help of a legal professional.

I can help you with matters that range from the very simple to the more complex. Call me for help with:

  • Contract writing or review
  • Contract disputes, typically with contractors or other service providers
  • Lease or rental review
  • Property ownership, property damage or issues with property boundaries
  • Collection of money owed to you
  • Other civil matters that arise

Because I am the principal of a small firm, I offer flexible meetings and accessible, personal service. I give you straightforward guidance and will explain things clearly so that you understand your rights and options. For urgent matters, I can often make arrangements to help you the same day.

Get The Guidance You Need To Resolve Your Civil Matter

Sometimes, all it takes is a letter from an attorney to resolve a potential or festering dispute. I offer a free consultation so that you can find out risk-free if and how I can help. Call 850-641-8504 or, if your matter is not urgent, send me a website connect email. Se habla español.